This property features fully improved pastures.
- Location – 168 km south west of Rockhampton
- Size – 610 hectares (1,500 acres)
- Country – Softwood and Brigalow scrub with Leucaena planted
- Purpose – Growing out of weaner bulls from Rockley
Home base for the Rockley prefix and the Kirk family.
- Location – 36 km south of Rockhampton
- Size – 2,630 hectares (6,500 acres)
- Country – Coastal, open forest, improved grasses
- Purpose – Breeders
This property is highly productive Callide Dawson country.
- Location – 180 km south west of Rockhampton
- Size – 3,137 hectares (7,750 acres)
- Country – Brigalow scrub with Leacaena planted
- Purpose – Stud breeding and fattening